Friday, December 28, 2012
My friend Shiqi reminded me of this game when she informed me that her cell group played it during a Christmas party they had.
To be prepared before the game:
The required number of Human Bingo sheets. I find using Microsoft Excel an excellent and simple way of making it. Use the above as an example (click image to enlarge), you can copy it or modify accordingly.
1. The Game Master gives out the Human Bingo sheets, one sheet per person and distributes pens as well.
2. Each person will have to find a person who fulfills the criteria stated in a single box and get the person to write his/her name within the box.
3. The same person cannot write his/her name twice per sheet.
4. The person who has got 5 rows first wins and shouts "Bingo!" He/She wins.
1. If there are too few people, instead of 5 rows to win, 3 are enough.
1. Anyone, everyone.
2. Especially if there are a lot of strangers together who don't know each other's names.
3. You want an interactive ice-breaker where everyone gets to participate.
Length of Game:
10 - 15 minutes is sufficient for a lot of fun. Extend/Shorten as appropriate.
Suitable number of people:
Preferably a large group of 15 people and above.