Monday, March 22, 2010
#4: Blanket Game
A simple game that can be highly exciting and entertaining.
1. In a circle, the gamemaster is to split everyone into 2 teams.
2. Let each person pick a number and say "1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2..."
3. Get all the "1"s to sit in one place and all the "2"s in another.
4. Get one volunteer out from each team to hold up the blanket in such a way that separates the two teams like a veil. The blanket must be thick enough that it is not sheer and each team must not be able to see the other team.
5. Get one person out from each team to sit right in the middle, just in front of the blanket, such that they would be facing each other when the blanket is dropped.
6. At the count of 3, drop the blanket.
7. The person who first calls out the name of the other person wins!
1. Small and large groups.
2. Members tired after a long day and need a no-brainer game to break the ice.
3. New Game Master looking for a simple game to lead.
Length of Game:
10 - 15 minutes.
Suitable number of people:
8 and above.